The Continuous Sand Filter is an upflow, deep bed, granular media filter used with continuous backwash in the removal of suspended and colloidal solids. The filter media is cleaned during the filtration operation by a simple internal washing system that does not require backwash pumps or storage tanks. This ensure uninterrupted operation without stopping for backwash and the absence of backwash pumps bring the low energy consumption.
ProWeEngineering provide professional Continuous Sand Filter that easy to operate and economical sand filter for continuous cleaning of sand to achieve efficient effluent cleaning compared to conventional filter.
Benefits of Continuous Sand Filter
- No shutdown for backwash cycles.
- Elimination of ancillary backwash equipment
- No flow control valves, splitter boxes, or backwash controls
- No short-circuiting.
- Optimum sand-washing efficiency
- Superior filtrate quality
- Reduced operator attention
- Low pressure-drop
For more about Continuous Sand Filter offered by ProWeEngineering, please visit >> http://www.proweengineering.com/our-product/continuous-sand-filter/